Sr. OSP Drafter – Magellan
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Development of OSP planning/design documentation, plans and specification assembly.
- Person will be responsible for the Design of HFC & FTTx network architecture (Aerial &Buried) and OSP Network
planning to stimulate end to end Coaxial & fiber connectivity, delivery, and construction to Living, Business and
Multi dwelling units.
- Person will also be responsible for Planning/Design/Drafting/Scoping/Tasking/PLA for BAU, RDOF and High splits
- Role involves checking, verifying and validate the feasibility of route, address of all the Units under the respective
- Responsible for Right of Way (RoW) & Utility Easement (UE) Verification & validation by researching the plats
information from the respective state govt. website.
- Prepare high quality Construction Drawing for planned network on Megallan, AutoCAD, FROG, BSTCAD which
includes Distribution area schematics, Maps and Cut-outs.
- Perform Tasks specific to Megallan, AutoCAD, FROG, BSTCAD, Lode Data, ATOM/MQMS, PRISM, and project specific
- Reading field surveys notes, O-Calc reports and converting the field notes into the Final Design in above mentioned
- Coordinate with Level 1 QC team and make necessary changes as per the required design and drafting
- Must attend Weekly meetings with Level 1 QC team to discuss design considerations/queries & work completion
- Special drawings/plant records, construction management documentation, and any other duties to ensure projects
are completed successfully.
- Sr. Drafter should meet or exceed business unit goals while maintaining quality standards, controlling expenses,
Project timelines and following company and business unit directives and practices.
- Ensures the integrity of the customer access network is maintained and provides support for the deployment of
- Perform the upper-level complexity of jobs and functions within the district, focusing on Client GPON design.
- Perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Should be able support post design review with customer if required.
- Act as mentor/guide for their fellow team members to ensure continuous training & improvement is in place to
fulfill the team and organization goals.
Essentials Qualifications & Required Skills:
- Should have minimum 3+ Year Hands on Experience on Megallan, AutoCAD, FROG, BSTCAD, Lode Data, ATOM/MQMS,
- Candidate should have completed and cleared Megallan assessment thru Charter for securing access.
- Must be well verse with EPON, RFoG, HFC and FTTX network architectures.
- Experience on Charter Project with their respective markets would be preferred and will be given the most priority.
- Must have experience on BAU, RDOF and High-Splits HFC designs.
- Should have a proven and excellent track record of quality of work demonstrated in previous and current
- Should have an excellent English communication skill both in reading and writing.
- Flexibility is must and candidate should be flexible in terms of working hours, shift timings etc.
- Must be a dependable self-starter, able to work unsupervised in a fast-paced.
- Should be a team player and should step up & contribute whenever isrequired & asked for.
- Ability to meet critical due dates.
- 9 Hrs. of Shift timings which includes Nightshifts and odd shifts.
- Should be flexible & ready to work on Indian/US holidays including weekends based on the Project requirement.
- No Work from Home opportunity, it would be work from office.