Cloud Network Engineer – AWS
Roles & Responsibilities:
Building and managing accounts and services in AWS using Control Tower and Service Catalog.
- Creating fault tolerant and scalable solutions
- Supporting cloud-native applications
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Manage the configurations of all systems
- Capability to select the appropriate services based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and
constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Excellent Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new
processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage and improving the efficiency.
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible